Updated July 2021: Our Mission Project for 2021 is to collect money to provide surgery for poor children living overseas who suffer from a cleft mouth deformation.
Five Essential Practices of the Christian Life
How do we walk with Christ—daily follow him, grow in him, and faithfully serve him? Based on the book and DVD study series by Adam Hamilton, we will discover five essential spiritual practices rooted in Jesus’ own walk with God. For six weeks, we’ll explore one of these practices — each of which is intended to be a part of our daily walk with Christ — its New Testament foundation, and its potential effect on our personal lives and our lives together as the church.
Then, join us downstairs in Memorial Hall at 10:15 AM to take a deeper dive into the subject matter through the engaging teachings of author and pastor Adam Hamilton.
Each Sunday, we’ll look at one of these topics:
- Worship and Prayer: A Living Hallelujah
- Study: The Importance of Listening and Paying Attention
- Serve: Here I Am Lord, Lord Send Me
- Give: Where Your Treasure Is
- Share: Going Fishing, Reflecting Light
- The Five Practices of the Cross