We’ll come together on Sunday, May 21, for a special combined service to celebrate Christopher Jacob Kurien’s 41 years in full-time ministry and 38 years as an ordained pastor. A luncheon in Memorial Hall will follow the 10 am combined service so we can wish Chris well as he prepares for retirement.
Time to Prepare for LP’s Annual Flea Market
If you’ve been hibernating this winter, here’s something to think about:
OUR ANNUAL LP CHURCH FLEA MARKET!
This important fundraiser for our church is not only a massive rummage sale, but also a time for fellowship with other volunteers, working together to produce a fun and delicious event.
So here’s how you can help:
- Mark your calendar for Saturday, May 17, 7am-3pm.
- Clean out your closets, basements, garages, and attics. Set aside the fleas (appropriate for sale, in good condition and working order) Items except for clothing and furniture can be brought to the lower level of the Office Building now.
- Volunteer to help price items on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays from 10am-1pm.
- Gather your women’s clothing and place these clean items on hangers. Bring them to church beginning Sunday, April 27.
- Help us set up tables on Monday, April 28, 7pm.
- Donate food items and baked goods.
- Be prepared to volunteer on May 17. It’s a fun day for those working, and the preparations and cleanup, too, offer opportunities for getting to know church members better.
You must be logged in to post a comment.