The Missions Committee would like to thank those who contributed cereal boxes for Bible School and Helping Harvest. We also provided Helping Harvest with a check for $1,100 which will allow them to purchase $22,000 worth of food.
If you’ve been hibernating this winter, here’s something to think about:
OUR ANNUAL LP CHURCH FLEA MARKET!
This important fundraiser for our church is not only a massive rummage sale, but also a time for fellowship with other volunteers, working together to produce a fun and delicious event.
So here’s how you can help:
- Mark your calendar for Saturday, May 17, 7am-3pm.
- Clean out your closets, basements, garages, and attics. Set aside the fleas (appropriate for sale, in good condition and working order) Items except for clothing and furniture can be brought to the lower level of the Office Building now.
- Volunteer to help price items on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays from 10am-1pm.
- Gather your women’s clothing and place these clean items on hangers. Bring them to church beginning Sunday, April 27.
- Help us set up tables on Monday, April 28, 7pm.
- Donate food items and baked goods.
- Be prepared to volunteer on May 17. It’s a fun day for those working, and the preparations and cleanup, too, offer opportunities for getting to know church members better.